Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hey Guys!! :)

Hey guys!
Miss May here. I have recently been getting into a deeper relationship with god.
I'm sure you're already thinking borrring, but in that time with god I had a notion to start blogging and helping out my Campus Life (CL) kids through this blog.

In this blog I have 3 major goals..
1. Get a deeper understanding of  the youth in CL
2. Discover God and get a deeper understanding of him through this blog with the help of the CL community
3. Have a fun and insightful place for CL kids, Student leadership and  the adult CL staff to put thoughts, opinions and even just how their day is going.


-Something to note-
*This is a place for real-world topics to be discussed! However please note that this is a blog for Middle and High School Students, so please keep that in mind when discussing topics of a more mature fashion. Please Keep Language appropriate.

Now that we have that handled...
Welcome to my Blog.
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment